WE ARE SO GLAD YOU’RE HERE
At Esperanza Health Center, we seek to provide high-quality care and to provide access to many other resources for health and wellness.
We Want to Hear Your Voice!
Did you ever say “I love Esperanza, but I wish they could change this one thing: ______” ?
Here is your chance!
Share your thoughts at our next Patient Advisory Group meeting, to be held in person at the following location and time:
- Hunting Park Site (4417 N. 6th Street): Thursday, August 24th at 10:00am
- Kensington Site (861 E. Allegheny Avenue): TBD
- Fifth Street Site (2940 N. 5th Street): TBD
We keep the atmosphere light, with casual conversation and refreshments. Your ideas truly help us to improve communication, improve workflows, and improve services. It really takes many perspectives to make your health center be the best it can be.
- To learn more about us and how to become a new patient, including information about our three locations, our providers, how to make an appointment as a new patient, insurance and payment, and more, please click on the links below.
- If you are currently an Esperanza patient, you can now enroll in our Patient Portal!
- After creating your secure account, the Patient Portal can be used to conveniently access your health information at any time. This includes your personal health history, lab results, vaccine records, and even the ability to send a referral request to your health provider.
LONGER THAN USUAL WAIT TIME ON PHONES
If you’re experiencing longer than usual wait time on the phone, it may help to:
- Use the PATIENT PORTAL for NON-URGENT REQUESTS
- Use the “Callback” feature on phone line if there is an acute issue. Please be patient . . . The wait time could be up to 2 hours for call back during high call volume period. Your place in the callback queue remains secure, and you will be called back. We look forward to serving you!
DELAYS WHEN I COME TO MY APPOINTMENT
If you’re experiencing delays when you come for an appointment:
- We ask that you remain patient. We will do our best to keep you informed about anticipated delays/wait times.
FAMILY MEMBERS NOT PERMITTED TO ACCOMPANY ME
- At this time we are limiting visitors. This is for the safety of other patients and the safety of our staff. We thank you in advance for cooperating.
LONGER THAN USUAL RESPONSE TIME ON NON-URGENT REQUESTS
If you’re experiencing a longer than usual response time on non-urgent requests:
- Thank you for your patience. With limited staff, we must prioritize medically urgent requests first. Your requests are important, and we will serve you as we are able.
- Please submit forms at least a week in advance and but sure that your portion has been completed
- Please call pharmacies directly for your refills
UNEXPECTED APPOINTMENT CHANGES
If you’re experiencing an unexpected appointment change:
- Thank you for your understanding and flexibility. Our clinicians are also subject to illness and quarantine. If your clinician is out sick, we will need to reschedule your appointment or move you to Telehealth.
LACK OF APPOINTMENT AVAILABILITY
If you’re experiencing a lack of appointment availability:
- Please consider a telehealth appointment. The current surge in covid has resulted in our in-office appointments filling quickly. We apologize for the inconvenience.
INABILITY TO GET A COVID TEST
If you’re unable to get a COVID test:
- Testing supplies and staff to administer tests are both currently limited
- We are currently testing only our own patients who are symptomatic or have had an exposure to someone with covid
- All tests require an appointmen