We’re glad you’re here! At Esperanza Health Center, we seek to provide high-quality care and to provide access to many other resources for health and wellness.
Did you ever say “I love Esperanza, but I wish they could change this one thing: ______” ?
Here is your chance! Share your thoughts at our next Patient Advisory Group meeting, to be held in person at our Kensington site (861 E. Allegheny Avenue), Thursday, August 26th from 10:00 – 11:30 am.
- We keep the atmosphere light, with casual conversation and refreshments.
- Your ideas truly help us to improve communication, improve workflows, and improve services.
- It really takes many perspectives to make your health center be the best it can be.
- To learn more about us and how to become a new patient, including information about our three locations, our providers, how to make an appointment as a new patient, insurance and payment, and more, please click on the links below.
- If you are currently an Esperanza patient, you can now enroll in our Patient Portal!
- After creating your secure account, the Patient Portal can be used to conveniently access your health information at any time. This includes your personal health history, lab results, vaccine records, and even the ability to send a referral request to your health provider.