Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
COVID-19 Testing for Community Members (Free)
- WHERE: 4417 N 6th St (Esperanza Health Center, Hunting Park)
- WHEN: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday at 1:15pm – 4:15pm
- Call (215) 807-8620 to schedule an appointment
COVID-19 Testing for Esperanza Health Center Patients:
Esperanza patients currently have the option to receive COVID-19 testing at all three of our sites. If you have questions about testing please call 215-302-3600.
- Persons of any age who present with new-onset of:
Cough, Shortness of breath, Difficulty breathing, or Loss of taste or smell
- Persons of any age who present with new-onset of two or more of the following symptoms:
Fever, Chills, Sore throat, Runny nose/congestion, Muscle pain, Headache, Fatigue, Diarrhea, Nausea, or vomiting
The following groups of people even if they are asymptomatic. Testing should be done 5-7 days after contact for those who:
- Have a close contact diagnosed with COVID-19. For children in school or daycare, this will be applicable when someone in their cohort tests positive.
- Were in or near a large crowd for an extended period of time.
GUIDANCE FOR THE USE OF FACE COVERINGS
The CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public areas where social distancing may be difficult, such as at grocery stores and pharmacies. This article describes the use of face coverings as well as tips for making your own, with or without sewing materials.
For More Information:
For information about Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Philadelphia Department of Public Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provide answers to many frequently asked questions at the following sites: